While visiting, you will enjoy amazing shopping, nightlife, unique area attractions and, fantastic dining.
The beautiful Sea Oats Motel, the original beachfront vacation retreat in Destin, Florida, we are so excited to welcome all of our fall visitors to the gorgeous beaches of the Emerald Coast.
Of course, we are a bit partial to the most important meal of the day: Breakfast… and Destin is loaded with great restaurants that serve some of the best morning fare anywhere! Consider these favorite eateries the next time you are in town, and looking for an awesome way to start the day, or wrap up an evening!
- Another Broken Egg (Daily Breakfast and Brunch) – With multiple locations along the coast to serve you, the Destin restaurant is located in the heart of town. Another Broken Egg welcomes families, is classically decorated and has a creative menu featuring fresh, beautifully prepared breakfast and lunch items. Plus they have a decadent brunch menu seven days a week. If your preference is healthy eating, you can find it here. They close at 2pm. Don’t skip Another Broken Egg on your next vacation.
- Callahan’s Restaurant and Deli (Sunday Brunch) – Located just off Rt. 98, in Destin, Callahan’s opens at 9am on Sundays for brunch. This down-home, warm restaurant is kid friendly and loves families. Callahan’s offers all of the traditional breakfast favorites … and so much more! Meals are very reasonably priced plus they have a bar and outdoor seating. You won’t want to miss this local favorite.
- Donut Hole Bakery Cafe (Daily Breakfast) – Another family-friendly favorite, the Donut Hole is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They primarily serve traditional breakfast food, sandwiches and salads … but the Donut Hole also has a bakery. And this bakery produces some of the freshest key lime pies in Destin. But don’t stop there, their bakery items are all fantastic! So settle in any time of day or night, order your meal, but always save room for dessert… you’ll be glad you did.
- Harbor Docks (Daily Breakfast) – They have always been a local favorite for lunch and dinner, but now the owners have begun their own offerings for breakfast as well. Nice selection of breakfast items along with omelets, sandwiches and sides. Serving breakfast from 7-11am, seven days a week, you will find competitive prices and a very relaxing atmosphere with a view of the Destin Harbor from nearly every seat in the house. Check out their baby Bloody Mary’s and Mr. Shipp’s Fisherman’s Special.
- McGuire’s Irish Pub (Sunday brunch) – A limited specialty brunch menu means McGuire’s hits another one out of the park. Not only are they one of the most popular restaurants in Destin, they now present one of the best brunch experiences also. They offer a large variety of omelets, benedicts … and yes, steaks! Plus their list of brunch libations is excellent… Irish coffee and Bloody Mary’s … or how about bottomless champagne and mimosas for only $5.99.
- The Pancakery (Daily Breakfast) – If you are in love with pancakes, French toast and Belgian waffles, this is the place for you. Specializing in pleasing kids and adults alike, everyone loves these decadent dessert-like breakfast meals with toppings galore! If you are not into all of this yumminess, all is good because they also have your traditional breakfast fare. They open at 7am and also serve lunch and dinner!
For more ideas, make your next reservation at the beautiful Sea Oats Motel, specializing in affordable beachfront luxury in sunny Destin, Florida.
The Sea Oats Motel is perfectly situated on Old Highway 98, apart from the crowds, yet moments away from all the outstanding shopping, dining, and attractions that make our home so amazing.
Each of our suites are designed to be your home away from home while visiting our beautiful beaches. Fine furnishings, spacious living areas, sumptuous beds dressed in fresh linens, and large, modern bathrooms will ease your mind and your body.
Your family will love lounging around our beautiful, heated pools, surrounded by lush tropical foliage and fragrant blooms, all overlooking endless stretches of private beaches.
Our beach services are sure to delight everyone as we can arrange time for your family to enjoy our jet skis, paddle boards and parasailing or simply set up some beach chairs with umbrellas and a good book recommendation. At the Sea Oats Motel in sunny Destin Florida, there’s always something fun to do.
Come see what fall has in store for your family on the pristine beaches of the Emerald Coast.