If this is the season that you want to enjoy miles upon miles of beautiful white beaches, sand dunes and sea oats then the Emerald Coast is where you want to be!
Sea Oats is proud to be a part of that wonderful coastline. It makes it even more special being the last of its kind beachfront motel.
You are literally steps away from some of the most incredible beaches in the world. It is here that many families spend hours enjoying the legendary fluffy white sand, basking in the warmth of the sun.
It doesn’t take much to make a day on the beach enjoyable. Rent an umbrella and beach chair and stretch out, bring a book if you’d like. Take in the sun and the view and let the kids play in the water for a bit.
If you really want to have a stellar time then rent a boat and take the afternoon to go tubing with the family!
Tubing is a fun way to enjoy the waters, a fun ride across the wake of the boat skimming across the water. To make sure things go smoothly, make sure to follow these tips.
- Make sure your boat has adequate life jackets for everyone in your group.
- Make sure to get a map that shows the safest spots for tubing. Stay away from busy areas, docks, shallow water, or other boats.
- When getting in and out of the boat make sure to turn the boat off so that there is no danger from the propeller or from the fumes of the exhaust.
- Make sure that you have established a hand signal system with each other to communicate when tubing. This will let you know when the person on the tube is tiring and wants to stop or other signals that will make for a safe ride.
- Have someone act as a spotter. As the driver of the boat you will be busy looking out for traffic and you won’t be able to watch out for the person on the tube by yourself.
Have fun and be safe. Call us today at The Sea Oats Motel for more information on rates and availability at 833-803-3320.