Ideas for the Beach & Spring Break
Spring Break has a way of going by too fast.
Before you know it the vacation is over and its time to go home. Make the most of this special time together while you can. Here are a few ideas for family time at the beach.
- Spend a morning walking together as a family and collecting shells.
- Rent bicycles and go for a bike ride on trails at local parks in the areas.
- Go for ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- Order pizza. Let the kids pick what toppings they want for a special treat.
- Have movie night in your unit. Pop popcorn, buy candy, drinks and play a dvd that the family will enjoy together.
- Take a drive up the coast. Stop at shops along the way. See if you can find an interesting trinket for each member of the family.
- Play cards together.
- Play frisbee on the beach.
- Spend an hour reading together. Get everyone a new magazine or book and everyone in the family spend an hour reading.
- Take naps after playing on the beach. If you rest up after playing everyone will be refreshed and in better moods for eating out or other activities.
The Sea Oats Motel is the last of its kind beachfront motel. We are family friendly and right on the most gorgeous beaches in the world and close to area attractions.
Find out for yourself why our guests return year after year.