The stockings have been hung by the chimney with care….
Now, It Is Probably Time to Fill Them!
While everyone thinks of memento shopping during a Florida vacation, it would be a shame to forget doing some of your major holiday treasure hunting while visiting.
From unique coastal art to high-end designer couture, you can find what you need here on the Emerald Coast!
Destin has plenty of shopping choices for name brand, outlet, and one-of-a-kind treasures. No matter who you are shopping for, you are bound to find the perfect gift at one of our local merchants.
Here are a few of the shoppers’ paradise locations in the Destin area:
- Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island, 1450 Miracle Strip Parkway, FWB
- Crystal Beach Plaza, 4904 Hwy 98, Destin
- Destin Commons, 4300 Legendary Drive, Destin
- Downtown Ft. Walton Beach
- Grand Boulevard, 185 Grand Boulevard, Destin
- HarborWalk, 66 B Harbor Blvd., Destin
- Silver Sands Premium Outlet Stores, 10562 U.S. Hwy 98 W, Destin
- Shoreline Village Mall, 886 E Hwy 98, Destin
- Village of Baytowne Wharf – Sandestin, 9300 US Highway 98 W., Mr Beach
Something Specific or Just Retail Therapy – We Have It All!
The Emerald Coast also has a plethora of smaller, independent merchants and eclectic shopping hotspots scattered across Destin and our neighboring communities such as Niceville, DeFuniak Springs, and the 30A Corridor from Seaside to Santa Rosa Beach.
Be sure to ask our knowledgeable Sea Oats staff to point you in the right direction whether you need something as minor as new sunglasses or as important as a new contact lenses, as affordable as a beach tote or as pricey as a custom work of art.